Computers and Technology
The library offers many computers and other technology equipment such as copy machines, scanners, black & white printers, color printers, and a fax machine. We also offer the Libby mobile app, text message notifications, and mobile printing.
We are able to print from multiple smart phones, tablets and laptops. Just ask a librarian for assistance and we will get you set up with an air printer.
Prices for copies, faxing, and printouts
- Copies-black & white copies are $.25 per page
- Send a Fax-$2.00 1st Page and $.25 for each additional page
- Receive a Fax-$.25 per page. The fax number is 402-376-3160.
- Printing Black and White-$.10 each page
- Printing Color-$.50 each page
Scanner-No cost to use
Please ask at the front desk for assistance.
Other Services available
- Patrons log in with their library card number
- Guests may receive a guest pass at any service desk
- All files stored on library computers are automatically wiped when you log off the computer
- All public library computers automatically shut down 30 minutes before the scheduled library closing time
- Users are allowed 90 minutes per day but may request additional time if no other patrons are waiting.
- Test Proctoring services are available. If needed, we have four laptops available for you to use for this purpose. Please visit with library staff for additional information. There is no charge for this service.
- The Meeting Room may be rented for $60 per day or $30 for half a day. High-speed Wi-Fi is available along with access to a media center including a TV with an HDMI port. Please call the library for availability.
- Daily and weekly newspapers and a varied selection of magazines are available for the public to read. Back issues of magazines are allowed to be checked out for one week with a limit of 3 magazines at one time per library card. There are a variety of magazines available for children as well as adults.
- Microfilm Reader for accessing newspapers from Cherry County dating back to 1883. This program allows you to print or save to a flash drive any news items you may need for future research.