Soft Opening on June 15th
Hours will continue to be M-F 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please see the following highlights
- Computer use limited per person to 1 hour per day or 30 minutes if demand is high. Only 3 public computers are available at one time and will be sanitized following each use.
- Capacity is 10 patrons in the building at one time
- Patrons will be asked to make selections quickly and not linger. We will continue curbside pickup in the lobby for anyone who prefers this option. Reserve online or give us call.
- All children 8th grade and below must be accompanied by an adult
- All computer gaming is unavailable
- Programming is not scheduled at this time
- Restrooms will not be open to the public
- Newspaper and magazine section will remain unavailable
We thank you for your cooperation as we navigate this ongoing challenge. In order to keep our staff and community safe, we are monitoring this situation daily and will make adjustments during this soft opening phase if necessary. If cases of Covid increase in the local area we will consider going back to our lobby service only. Please give us a call with any questions at 402-376-3160.